Sunday, January 29, 2012

A great weekend!

This week has been pretty stressful for me at work as well as at home with 3rd grade homework.  I bring a lot of stress on myself.  I worry about getting everything done, having enough time for my girls, getting things done at my house.  So this weekend, I told Mike I wanted to relax and not do much.  Friday night was pizza night with the girls and we really didn't do much at all.  It was so nice!

Saturday, our girls were able to play with a dear friend from out of town.  They played all day and got along great.  My favorite part of their playing was watching them play in a little creek in our neighborhood park.  They decided to make a dam using rocks, sticks, and leaves.  The water was so cold but they were all in it.  


Mike and I took a few minutes to look for a geocache close by.  The girls were too interested in their dam to play with us.  This was a micro cache within walking distance of our creek but we couldn't find it anywhere.  I hate being left with a puzzle I can't find!  That night, we enjoyed watching Beauty and the Beast with the girls.  I take for granted that my girls have seen all major Disney movies, but Elizabeth is three years younger than Katherine.  She has only grown up hearing about a lot of these movies.   K almost didn't watch it with us because she said she had outgrown it but she hung with us anyway and seemed to really enjoy it.

Today, we all went on another geocache adventure close to our house.  We had three on our list to search for and only got to 2.  And out of those two, only one could be found.  Both were micros and one was hidden in a very cool way.  The other was impossible to find.  Did I mention that I hate not being able to find these things?!  We had a great time anyway, and took a break halfway through for some delicious Icees.


I love this pic of my E on E.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment